Plastic surgery consult

rosegarden B.
on 5/2/04 11:57 pm - Manilla, IN
I have my appointment tomorrow with the plastic surgeron. Don't know if my insurance will pay but it is worth a try. I need at least a tummy tuck and thighs trimmed have a sack of skin hanging on each leg. I reallly need everything done arms, legs, tummy, boobs but don't expect to get it all approved. I need an extreme makeover, HA!!! if I could be so lucky. I know it would be a lot of pain but it would be worth it in the long run. Carol [email protected] Dr. Huse open RNY 3/6/03 -113 lbs. size 26 to 16.
Marilyn R.
on 5/4/04 8:11 pm - Queens, NY
Hi Carol!! I hope you get that approval, How did your consultation go? I also need a tummy tuck, thigh lift, breast reduction and later on my batwings removed LOL I got approved for the tummy tuck, thigh lift, I'm just waiting for the breast reduction approval, which should be no problem. Please keep us posted! Good luck!
judy H.
on 3/7/05 9:00 am - hammonton, NJ
Good luck with the insurance thing. I am 2 yr PO and saw a plastic surgeon last month, got a letter from ins they want more info for their determination. My main concern is the bat wings, but I''ll take anything the ins. will pay for. The bad thing is I dont have a neg documentation on the wings just on the tummy. I really feel like I might be lifted off the ground if a strong wind came along. Here's wishing us a good things as far as the insurance goes. If that dont work I guess I will have to live this way forever. because of pre-existing heart stuff the Dr. wont do more than one thing at a time and I would have to stay to be monitored and that would all be out of pocket because who knows what might come up. Let us know how you make out Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 617 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1655 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 652 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 711 views