my 2 year anniversary is comming up!!!!!

dawn G.
on 3/10/05 3:26 am - Caruthersville, Mo
I can't believe its been 2 years March31st!!!! I still feel really strange sometimes when I look in the mirror. But its the best thing I ever did for my self. I have more self confidence and self esteem than I ever had. It is such a great feeling. I've got a daycare and I never wanted to go out of the house because I didn't want any body to see me. Now I'm planning to go back to college in August. I just can't wait to get back out in the world!!! Anybody with the same anniversary as me please email me. I still need all the support I can get and I'll also give you some. I still crave chocolate but its getting better. I've lost 145 lbs and going shopping and being on the other side of the store was the neatest thing for me and thats making it easier to stop the cravings. Good luck to everyone!!!!
dsnagy1
on 3/11/05 10:31 pm - Portage, MI
Dawn, good morning. My 2nd anniversary is also in March. In fact, it was on March 6. I have lost 230 pounds! That's right. 230lbs!!! And I feel absolutely wonderful. The only negative thing I have right now in my Peripheral Neuropathy that is a result from my Diabetes I had prior to my surgery. I no longer have the DIabetes, but the Neuropathy, unforyunately, will be around with me for the rest of my life. If that's all I have to deal with, so be it. I am happy and living life to the fullest with my wife and two wonderful sons. Hope your life is going well for you anda hope you are having the ride of your life.
erica N.
on 3/21/05 10:48 am - huntington, MA
my surgery was also on march 31st .........im from the western ma area ive lost 100 pounds and feel awesome.........i enjoy my family and myself so much better and shopping is a blasttt.........but i have to stop (i have 40 prs of pants and thats not including the shirts lol) im 31 and feel so much better than i did in my 20 s..........well lets chat sometime
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 616 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1653 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 650 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 707 views