3 and 1/2 years out

Ruby R.
on 9/19/08 12:46 pm
I am now 3 and 1/2 years out.  I struggle with regain, but really I am doing okay.  Anybody out there in the same boat with me?  Anybody with advice?  I sure would like to lose these 15 pounds I have put on.

Ruby Rosebud
3/11/2005 RNY
262/125/139
hi/lo/today  
Susie~~~
on 11/3/08 9:23 am - Lebanon, TN
At least you have only gained 15 lbs! I've gained more than that!!! I'm not a happy camper and I don't eat more than I was! We ordered a Tony Liddle ellipitcal machine this weekend. I'm hoping that will help. My job keeps me busy and I haven't been making it to the gym. I can't see that exercise is that important, but maybe it is.

I'm 3 1/2 years out, too...I really would like to get back down to where I was!!

Susie
3/15/2005 RNY
250/135/170
Ruby R.
on 11/17/08 10:08 pm
Susie

I was just wondering how the exercise machine is working out.  I am trying to watch every bit that goes in my mouth.  I still drink a lot of protein drinks.  I walk most days a couple of miles, go to water aerobics three times a week, and take a dance class once or twice a week.  I have a gym membership and like taking classes, but I not seem to get to class.  

I keep thinking about getting a treadmill, but I am afraid it will sit in the basement unused. 

Ruby
262/125/137
hi/lo/today  
KenyaE
on 12/11/08 10:35 am - Copperas Cove, TX
That's me and yes, I am in the same boat as you. I've seen others have lost so much and I am stuck,  it seems, no matter what I do or how much I exercise. It's seems my body doesn't feel it should go lower. I'm a size 12/14, and yes I am still watching my diet. I guess I should count my blessings since I started out as a 26/28 but I always wanted to be a 10/12 and I am not there yet. On a positive note, I just went on a cruise and I had more wow moments in one week compared to three years, , so I hope I still have a window to work with.
Ruby R.
on 12/11/08 11:59 am
Godd to hear from you.  I went on a cruise in October and ate like a normal person.  I did not gain.  I am beginning to wonder if all the protein drinks I drink are making me gain.  I have always like slide foods.  i know I should eat more solid protein, but it is hard for me.  I plan to join a a commercal weight loss group and try to do what they tell me to do.  I have slacked up on the exercise and the weight gain has gotten a lot worse.  i hope the accountability will help.  Someone on another board told me to Fight, Girl, Fight.  I trying to follow that advise.   
Most Active
Recent Topics
11 Years
Therese L · 0 replies · 458 views
checking in- 10 years out!
Therese L · 3 replies · 540 views
Checking in -9 year anniversary
Therese L · 1 replies · 634 views
nine years today
Ruby R. · 0 replies · 555 views