Ange is revising to a DS with Dr Husted

(deactivated member)
on 11/17/08 6:05 am - Elizabethtown, KY
Carol and Lori called me a few mins ago and said that those fees will be billed to my insurance co and we'll go from there.  I've thought about it for quite awhile and decided to go ahead with trying to get a revision to a DS with Dr Husted.   My appt is Dec 4 and I am so excited.  I can't wait.  I was excited before my rny journey began and I'm very excited now.  The reason I am going for a revision is that I've gained 80lbs in the last year and I have tried and tried to get it off.  I have severe acid issues and I just feel that this is where I need to go.  Best of luck to those of u just starting out or like me and starting again.   
Angela

http://www.myspace.com/sweetnsassynky  
wings
on 12/14/08 1:13 pm - Fort Myers Beach , FL
Hi Angela
I am looking into Dr. Husted to do my revision from Lap band to Ds. Please let me know how your visit goes and how they treat revision patients like do they make us go thru all the stuff we had to do prior to our first surgies cause good lord we already know all that stuff all too well.  I want your honest opinion on how you feel about him and how long will you have to wait to have surgery and insurance info would be nice too.
Good luck Girl
Wings
Most Active
Recent Topics
11 Years
Therese L · 0 replies · 458 views
checking in- 10 years out!
Therese L · 3 replies · 540 views
Checking in -9 year anniversary
Therese L · 1 replies · 634 views
nine years today
Ruby R. · 0 replies · 555 views