5 years today

Ruby R.
on 9/12/10 4:17 pm
I was addicted to Diet Coke before wls.  Thank Goodness I have not gone back there.  I continue to struggle with the carbs.  I am walking 2-3 miles six days a week.  I have increased the walking quite a bit the last few weeks.

I am trying to eat one meal a day of real food and drink protein drinks the rest of the day.  Really this is just an experiment.  I have not counted my calories--that is the next thing I need to do.

Please try to leave the sodas alone.  I drink a lot of Crystal Lite and am told that is not good either, because it still gives you the sweet taste which activates the carb desire.  So far I have not been able to give up CL.  I have even found one with caffeine.  I get out of the bed and head straight to the kitchen.  I do not see myself being able to give it up.

Please keep us posted here on your progress.  I am going to a picnic tomorrow night and I am going to give it one more 'starting over' Tuesday morning.  I am going to do the one real food meal and then protein drinks the rest of the day.  I am going to continue to be faithful to the walking.  Please join me on this 'starting over' project.

Ruby
3/11/2005  rny
262/125/140
hi/lo/today          
Most Active
Recent Topics
11 Years
Therese L · 0 replies · 460 views
checking in- 10 years out!
Therese L · 3 replies · 545 views
Checking in -9 year anniversary
Therese L · 1 replies · 638 views