I need a angel !! :angel:

Megan W.
on 2/8/05 2:06 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi all: I was hoping to have an angel by know it is only 20 days till my surgery and I am getting mixed feelings. Is anyone interested in being my angel? My surgery is March 1st, 2005 with Dr. Newhoff at the Good Samaritian Hospital in Phoenix Arizona. Megan
Getwhtugiv
on 2/11/05 7:30 am - Oceanside, CA
Hi Megan, Congratulations! You are on your way to a new life. I wish you well in your procedure and look forward to hearing from you on your journey. Blessings, Fannie
JoyCook
on 2/14/05 5:12 am - Little Rock, AR
Megan, Did you ever get an angel? You are having surgery on my first anniversary! I am almost envious of all the exciting "firsts" that you will experience over the next year! I'd like to get to know you a bit. I live in Little Rock, Arkansas, but will be in Phoenix the end of this week. If you will send me your phone number by email, I will give you a call. I had surgery March 1, 2004. I was a lightweight--starting at 212 lbs. I now weigh 140 and am in a size 8. I no longer have sleep apnea, nor do I need medication for arthritis. My blood pressure has dropped way down. I can crawl on the floor and play with my grandson--and even get up! WLS was the best thing I ever did for myself. This board has been the greatest. I love looking at the "I have a date" posts and remembering where I was last year. Good luck to all of you new generation of MARCHERS. Feel free to visit the March 2004 board for a sneak preview! Joy
Most Active
Recent Topics
11 Years
Therese L · 0 replies · 460 views
checking in- 10 years out!
Therese L · 3 replies · 545 views
Checking in -9 year anniversary
Therese L · 1 replies · 638 views
nine years today
Ruby R. · 0 replies · 558 views