Got my date today! March 9!

Kristey G.
on 2/11/05 12:26 pm - Boston-ish, MA
I have been on cloud nine. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I can finally breathe. I would like to know what sort of preparations everyone is making. I bought a smoothie machine, dusted off my cuisinart, and am starting meal planning for the family for while I am gone and postop. Easy ready-made stuff. We have a great delivery service by Schwann's for all of that. Also I am arranging childcare, which I am pretty much set on. I also bought 4 oz dessert dishes and storage containers. OOh, I have to figure out what I am bringing to the hospital. I feel Like I am having another baby! Glad to see so many others in March Madness!! kristey
D P.
on 2/11/05 11:26 pm - Chelsea, OK
Congrats on your surgery date. I am one day after you. I am so excited, but kinda nervous too. I also need to make a list of things to take to the hospital. My daughter is going to Texas with Grandma, so now all I have to do is provide care for my animals (I live on a farm). My husband would do it, but I'm having surgery about 3 hours away from where we live. I pray things go well for you and that your journey to a healthier and happier life is a breeze. Maybe we could exchange emails postop for support. M Pearce
Most Active
Recent Topics
11 Years
Therese L · 0 replies · 460 views
checking in- 10 years out!
Therese L · 3 replies · 545 views
Checking in -9 year anniversary
Therese L · 1 replies · 637 views
nine years today
Ruby R. · 0 replies · 558 views