I got a date! March 9th... I am so excited!

Pamela P.
on 2/12/05 5:33 pm - Santa Ana, CA
I have been thinking about this for the last 2 years and finally...finally taking the step towards being on the loser's bench! I think about this constantly. I'm counting down the days!
christine B.
on 2/13/05 11:42 am - prosser, WA
congrats Pam...I am so happy for you, may god keep you safe and healthy, before, during and after surgery, you are in my prayers ~christine byrne
Pamela P.
on 2/13/05 2:23 pm - Santa Ana, CA
Oh Christine.. I just read your profile and it sounds like you are the wonderful mom that your kids already have.... I know what your saying though. It's hard with the extra weight we carry. I am now a grandma of a 2 and a half year old girl. She is the joy of my life... right along with my husband. The grand daughter lives with us and I know what you mean about the energy level being down by the time one gets home from work! Let's keep each other updated...shall we? We are only going a week apart for our surgeries.... My husband is also very supportive of this... but he has been skinny all of his life. God keep you safe in his arms and I will keep you daily in my prayers. This is a new beginning for the both of us. How exciting for us to be treating ourselves to smaller bathing suits this summer!!! Take care. Hope to hear back from you!
lillbitofsin
on 2/13/05 10:45 pm - East Stroudsburg, PA
Hi Pamela, Congrats on your date!! you will be inmy thoughts and prayers. May you have a successful surgery and speedy recovery. And a Happy Valentines Day too
Kristey G.
on 2/14/05 12:38 am - Boston-ish, MA
Hey, we are going in on the same day!!! It is coming up so fast! Good luck, Kristey
Carol D.
on 2/14/05 10:50 am - Lewisville, TX
I'm so excited for you. My surgery date is set for March 9th also so I'll definitely be keeping you in my prayers that day and every other day. I wish you a very speedy recovery and all the best on the loser's bench. I think thats a very neat way to put it. I'm looking forward to being there right beside you on that loser's bench. Its one time we can be extremely proud to be a loser. Again, your in my prayers and please stay in touch. My email is [email protected]. Carol Dobbins
Pamela P.
on 2/15/05 4:47 pm - Santa Ana, CA
Thanks for emailing me and thank you for your thoughts and prayers! Please keep me in prayer on Feb 16th also. My blood pressure appears to be higher on my right side than on my left side, which may indicate a blockage in the artery. They are making me do a treadmill run and then an echo to find out what they can. I have all my pre-op to do tomorrow also. I truly pray that they don't find a blockage and I can go forward with my surgery. I think the treadmill test may just knock my socks off anyway! I am suppose to walk..go into a jog...then run! Well if I could do all that, wouldn't I be doing that daily and not needing this darn surgery? Yikes.... I will keep you in prayer also and let's keep each other posted on our journeys.... I am so excited for both of us... Take care and God's Blessings! Pam
tburnette
on 2/16/05 6:23 am - Suitland, MD
Congratualations...we have the same surgery date.
Most Active
Recent Topics
11 Years
Therese L · 0 replies · 460 views
checking in- 10 years out!
Therese L · 3 replies · 545 views
Checking in -9 year anniversary
Therese L · 1 replies · 638 views
nine years today
Ruby R. · 0 replies · 558 views