Better late than never!!!! One Year Out!!!!

Deborah W.
on 4/2/06 11:52 am - Stockton, CA
Well folks it's been a great trip. I'm 130 lbs lighter than I was last year and I feel and look fantastic. All of my health problems are gone. Last week my PCP took my off the last med for the high blood pressure. It was so funny he walks into the exam room and says to me where are you, you are literally melting away. He says that I really don't need to lose any more weight even though I want to lose another 10 lbs. All I can say is medically and physically I've come a long way....oh and I finally got a new pic posted to the board, this one was taken in February 06 so pretty new....I want to thank all of you for being there for my good and bad times....I encourage you all to keep on keepin on and stay healthy and know that in one way or another we are all losers here on this board... Love ya all and keep well, Deborah W.
javafiend
on 4/2/06 12:03 pm - Lebanon, TN
Congrats! You look mahvelous dahhhlink! Now all we have to do is take our vitamins and hold steady, exercise and drink water, drink water, drink water!!! Take Care Becky R
Most Active
Recent Topics
11 Years
Therese L · 0 replies · 460 views
checking in- 10 years out!
Therese L · 3 replies · 547 views
Checking in -9 year anniversary
Therese L · 1 replies · 639 views
nine years today
Ruby R. · 0 replies · 559 views