Tummy tuck approved, but.........

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/06 3:19 am - Elizabethtown, KY
Well, I have heard from Great West my insurance co. They are going to approve my tummy tuck and hernia repair IF I go see my primary care doc once a month for 3 months and have him document the rash in my belly button and the hernia. How u can document a hernia who knows? But at least in 3 months I will get a full tummy tuck. That was the major thing I wanted done anyways. Now, the arms, boobs, and thighs they won't touch and I can't say I care too much that they won't. I am just grateful that I will get the tummy tuck. I don't even mind waiting 3 months. Adam loves me like I am now so if I can't get my arms, boobs done or thighs it doesn't matter. My skin issues there aren't as bad as what some people have and I will just live with it. I wasn't expecting them to do that anyway. Adam wanted me to find out about breast implants and financing cause he thinks I want them, but I am not going to do that. It would put a extra financial burden on him and I don't need em. Thats what they make push up bras for and as long as he loves me I am happy. Just wanted to let u know... Now I am going outside to spend time with my hubby! Hugs Angela
BeckyKyles
on 5/17/06 3:41 am - Houston, TX
Angela, That is wonderful news. I'm excited for you! Hope the 3 months pass quickly for you. Becky
(deactivated member)
on 5/17/06 3:54 am - Elizabethtown, KY
Thank u. I don't mind waiting 3 months at least its going to get done. lol
Most Active
Recent Topics
11 Years
Therese L · 0 replies · 460 views
checking in- 10 years out!
Therese L · 3 replies · 545 views
Checking in -9 year anniversary
Therese L · 1 replies · 637 views
nine years today