Recent Posts

catherine Z.
on 3/3/11 1:59 am - Cleveland, OH
Topic: RE: April 11, 2001
Hey april 01 patients. Wondering if you had weight gain and how much ? I have gained back 67 lbs retained 85lb**** me back .
gena G.
on 4/8/08 2:01 am - san bernardino, ca
Topic: RE: almost 7 years post op
I am still maintaining!
gina426
on 4/6/08 10:16 am - kathleen, GA
Topic: RE: almost 7 years post op
Hi Gena...I was 7 years out on 2/13/08 ,seems to be few of us around. are you doing well? maintaining?
gena G.
on 3/1/08 12:46 am - san bernardino, ca
Topic: almost 7 years post op
Is any one 7 years or more post op ?
heather0731
on 4/10/07 12:43 pm - Suffolk, VA
Topic: April 11, 2001
Hi all you April folks! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! I hope that you are all doing well and that this amazing surgery has brought you everything that you thought it would and more. Have an amazing year.... ~Heather
Surgery 2001
on 7/12/03 1:11 am - Snydersville, PA
Topic: RE: ObesityHelp Magazine is waiting for you!
I wish I could afford this magazine Eric, but at this time I cannot - please keep up the great work you are doing for so many people.
ericklein
on 5/28/03 12:52 pm - Mission Viejo, CA
Topic: ObesityHelp Magazine is waiting for you!
Our Own Magazine Has Arrived. We've been busy since January putting together our first copy of our quarterly magazine and it's now available for ordering. Click here to order your subscription today. Proceeds from all subscriptions go to the Association for Morbid Obesity Support. Make the investment in both our community as well as your ongoing education in WLS. Recipes, hospital reviews, surgeon scoring, humor, inspiring photos, quality articles, and much more. All these are waiting to reach your door. Rather than produce just a newsletter, we went all out and produced a 64 page magazine for you. Spread the word, ObesityHelp Magazine is available for the community.
Most Active
Recent Topics
almost 7 years post op
gena G. · 2 replies · 486 views
April 11, 2001
heather0731 · 1 replies · 488 views