GREAT NEWS - for me at least

Sue B
on 9/6/06 12:59 pm - WI
Well I haven't been here for awhile, and I am now "Lurking" around to see what has been going on & to see what everyone is up to ... not much it appears! Well, I have good news to share - I just found out I am Pregnanat ... WOO HOO here comes another wild ride for me ... If anyone out there is Post-Op and pregnant, or recently had a baby & has any advice for life after WLS with Pregnancy let me know!! Sue B 320/135
lacmike
on 9/9/06 12:48 pm - York, PA
Congradulations Sweetie. I wish you well! The best advice I can give you is to freeze your child at 10 and thaw him or her out at 23. Many blessings, just keep following your diet and you should do well. Love, Lori
Rae Smiles
on 9/11/06 12:06 am - Mount Airy, MD
Hi Sue, Can't help you out on the pregnancy thing...but I will congratulate you AND wish you all the best. RAE
Just Janice
on 9/14/06 10:36 am - Houston, TX
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Girl, I am SO happy for you! Please keep us updated on how you are doing...this board may come back to life yet!!! LOL Oh, as an aside, you prolly already know there is a preggo board here for posties... OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!! BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! MUAH Baby Girl! All the best! Janice
Rachelq
on 10/5/06 4:20 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Sue, Belated congratulations! I only lurk now and then these days! Can't give you any advice, but I know 2 people that have had babies since wls and one that is currently preggers (well now i know 2). I can tell you mommies and babies are all doing well! Wishing you good health, Rachel
DianneW
on 10/23/06 3:52 am - Louisville, KY
CONGRATULATIONS! Dianne
Larakatya
on 11/17/06 8:04 am - Twin Cities, MN
Big congratulations Sue!!! *hugs* ~Lara
MeltingMama
on 1/16/07 5:07 am - A few short miles from my dreamhouse, MA
Sue, Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Me = preggo twice since surgery. I now have a nearly three month old. (The first did not go well.) Please, feel free to ask any questions.. I had a rough time during pregnancy. Beth www.meltingmama.typepad.com 320/298/149/171 High/Surgery/Low/Current
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 477 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 731 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 676 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 750 views