Hydroxycut

Eternity
on 12/18/06 3:54 am - Bridgeport, CT
Hello WLF It has been a long time since I have post, I hope some of you guys are still out there. I started my journey at 325 lbs. I'm 5'9". I got down to 193 last year in March. I have gone up to 220 and am trying my hardest to get it off. I have researched some diet suppliments and decided to try hydroxycut. I know that there is no magic pill that is going to help me loose weight but I thought this might help. I wanted to know if there is anyone out there who has tried a weight lost suppliment since Weight loss surgery? If you have did it help you loose any additional weight at all. I'm still working out and trying to watch what I eat. My goal that I had set for myself was 180lbs. My surgeons goal was 200lbs. to think I use to complain when I was 193 about not being able to get to 180. Now looking back I wish I would have enjoyed it. I'm just scared becuse I don't want to be stuck in that old body anymore. Please help.
Rachelq
on 12/19/06 9:06 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi eternity. I have not tried any suppliments or supresants(sp?) yet. I've been considering trying Hoodia, but apparantly its hard to find true hoodia (don't want to waste my money). Just be careful, alot of this stuff is time released which really doesn't work in our small, non acidic tummies. As far as gaining, I understand your concern, I'm up 15lbs. But you hit it on the head! You didn't enjoy it when you were at 193 because you were trying to get to 180. Now your not enjoying being 220 and forgetting that you used to be 325. Yes, it is tough seeing the scale go up, but try try try to keep it in perspective. You are still fighting the good fight! It can be such a cycle for us food/weight obsessed folks. But at some point you have to stop and appreciate where you are right now. I say these words to you because I have to say them to myself every day. If you find something that works (appetite wise) let me know. Wishing you well, Rachel
frea2bea
on 12/23/06 3:05 am - COlorado Springs, CO
Hi Eternity. I too, have alot of self- talk. I, too have gained, and have set a time-line to loose. I think actually setting a date will help me "get there." I'll be accountable to myself, and that date. I chose April 2007, because my surgeon told me that "Your not a succsess until you've kept it off 3 years. Well, April 2007 is our 3 yr mark..... So set your goal, and let's go get it, cause Life will just HAPPEN unless we take control for what we need/want to happen.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 477 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 731 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 676 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 750 views