cold flu arggg

pammy157
on 1/4/07 7:14 pm - colchester, CT
RNY on 03/30/04 with
i have a cold. i dont' like haivng a cold. since i had the surgery i don't get sick like i use to. i was always sick with broncitis or phnomia anything anytype of flus colds sinus infections. now its just usually one time ayear that i'll pick something up. well right now i have a cold that has gotten to the point where if it wasn't a friday i'd be calling out sick. i can make this day but whew i'm planning on leaving early if i can get my things done. you know no one wants to see you at work when your not feeling just right. they'll be begging me to leave! but O NO I want to appear to be the perfect employee! I'll suffer through the morning..sneezing...sniffling...eyes all watery...carrying a big old box of tissues! smelling like vicks vapor rub and cough drops. this post is as much for alittle sympathy please! and any hints on what you do when you have a cold. I'm drinking alot of hot tea to keep hydrated. it also helps keep thing clearer in my head, nose, & throat. i avoide honey but will suck on a sugar freehoney cough drop. i'm tryign to stay away as long as possible from perscriptions. ever try those nose strips? i've used them at night and they seem to help. so tell me your hints please?
Jaime_C
on 1/5/07 8:38 am - Moreno Valley, CA
Pam, here is some sympathy, but you are doing already what I do! The only other thing I do is buy zicam as soon as I start to sniffle. It works for me for keeping the cold minor instead of major. I also take mucinex and sudafed. Hope you feel better, Pammi! Jaime
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 477 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 731 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 676 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 750 views