Kickin' booty. . .

Larakatya
on 2/20/07 4:10 am - Twin Cities, MN
Well, I've thrown out a tall kitchen bag worth of crunchy grazie things, and I'm getting my exercise and protein in and lo and behold - 8 of the offensive pounds have flown the coop! With love and bounceback wishes for all my April folks, ~Lara Was 22 up from my happy weight, am now just 16 from where I wanna be again!
Larakatya
on 2/20/07 4:14 am - Twin Cities, MN
Oh, and what I've been doing: 1. getting exercise as I am physically able to, as often as I am able to. 2. hydration every day 3. eating protein forward every meal, every time. 4. no more carb insanity - all graze foods are uninvited from my home. 5. dropping by support group more often, and checking in with my oh buddies more often. Love, ~Lara
Donna Paige
on 2/21/07 7:02 am - Pottstown, PA
Sounds like you are doing all the right things and I wish you well. I am up 15 lbs from my lowest. So many complications with this weightloss have really gotten me down lately and all I want to do is eat. I'm having iron infusions every 6 months and now my plastic surgery that was performed in April left me with Lymphedema and a golf ball sized seroma. The seroma decided to have a raging infection for the past weeks and swelled up to the size of a grape fruit. Now I'm looking at more surgery. Nearly one year later it happened. What the heck is that? LOL Donna luck I guess. I just wanted normal looking legs and now my legs are probably gonna be disfigured. Anyway sorry to moan and groan but I had no idea it would be so difficult. Donna Paige
Larakatya
on 2/22/07 1:19 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Thanks Donna, I am so sorry to hear that your leg surgery gave you such problems! When my mom had a panniculectomy she ended up with a seroma under her incision that had over a QUART of blood in it. Feel free to moan and groan at me anytime - that's what the support boards are for right? Thank you very much for the affirmations! Wishing you well, ~Lara
Just Janice
on 2/23/07 12:14 am - Houston, TX
LOOK AT YOU! You GO girl! I don't pop in here much, but when I do, I always see your smiling face here! I am up about 10 from my lowest, and it is SUCKING ASS! I have upped my protein, lowered the carbs, upped the exercise, had an abdominoplasty (and a revision to it), sacrificed chickens, waved the magic feathers over my head while circling the mailbox three times chanting "booty be gone"....nothing is working. I think my body enjoys being here at 140-145. I think I am going to have to have a serious talk with my body SOON. I am proud of ya, Chicka for you successes!!! Peace, love, and splenda smooches to you and yours!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 477 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 731 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 676 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 750 views