WOW 3 Years POST OP!!!!

dvojensky
on 4/20/07 7:49 am - PLAINFIELD, IL
Hard to believe that I have made it 3 years post op TODAY !!! I am so glad that I did the surgery. Would do it again in a heart beat. I am still losing and loving it. I am about a size 4 now. Just need to get in shape for summer now.
Deana M.
on 4/20/07 12:39 pm - Farmington, MN
Yes, Donna, it is hard to believe. I guess I had forgotten. It seems like a lifetime ago. Congrats on your success. Deana
lacmike
on 4/21/07 10:43 pm - York, PA
I do not even think I remember being fat! I look at pictures of me and if I did not know me, I would not know I was the same person. The other night, some guy came up to me in a resturante/bar, kissed me on my forehead and told me I was f'n not. I never thought I would hear those words. Lori 258/148
dvojensky
on 4/22/07 3:15 am - PLAINFIELD, IL
Where does time go!! I love hearing comments I didn't know that was you!!!! Congrats to you!
Lauretta
on 4/23/07 2:57 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
My family and friends were shocked when I told them it was 3 yr already yet sometimes it seems so "normal" to be thin again. Congrats to all! Laurie
DianneW
on 4/26/07 4:41 am - Louisville, KY
I had my 3 years on 4/15/07. I thought about it briefly but then forgot. It's amazing. I would still like to have my skin removed, but don't think I will ever have the money, time or courage to risk the surgery. Oh well, if I ever get a guy he will have to accept it. Dianne
Pegtrala
on 5/3/07 1:20 am - Beaverton, OR
Hi Donna. I am really happy for you. Congrats! Care to share what you are doing foodwise? Thanks. Peg
dvojensky
on 5/3/07 1:34 am - PLAINFIELD, IL
Hi Peg, I will be more than willing to share with you what I am eating. Just running out to work and I will do it for you when I get back.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 477 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 731 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 676 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 750 views