Anniversary , April 30th

pastalls1
on 4/30/07 11:19 pm - Long, TX
Hello everyone, its been a long time since I've been on the chat. I was so surprise to hear from the obesity hot line. I lost a total of 119 lbs, but i have picked up 12 lbs and cannot get it off. I really want to loose 20 more pounds. Help me!!!!!
lacmike
on 5/1/07 7:27 am - York, PA
Join the club, I lost 120 lbs but in the last year about 15 came back. I guess 15 lbs regained in three years is not too bad as long as we are still in the healthy range, although I would really like to take it off..... I know I can if I can kick the rice cake habit.... Lately anything I eat gives me terrible gas.... I am going away for a few days and there is a health club in the hotel, I think I will be there while my friend is gambling. Tonight I am going for support and I am eating salad for dinner. I am really beginning to think two things, one I need a cleanse and two there is something to the Eat for your type diet, I am B+, I love chicken and eat it all the time but I can not lose an ounce, last summer I frequented the burger joint for lunch and mainted my weight at 138 all summer. Apparently B's should not eat chicken but eat plenty of beef.... Now that it is nicer, I am going to start walking again, maybe this will help.
pastalls1
on 5/6/07 1:06 am - Long, TX
Hi, Lori, I know what you mean. After three years its hard. I'm starting to eat the wrong foods. I'm going to attend a class at the hospital in my town on the 3rd Monday of the month. I just can't gain this weight back. I walk three miles a day for at least 4 days, but its not helping. Good Luck!!!!!
Pegtrala
on 5/3/07 1:18 am - Beaverton, OR
Hi Pat. Happy Anniversary! Congrats on your terrific weight loss! It sounds like many of us are still struggling to keep the weight off. I have just recently put on close to 10 lbs., and it scares me silly! I am seeing my doctor this morning, and I hope he can help me figure out if there is something I can take/do for all this tension. We'll see. I would love to start communicating more often here on this forum to see if we all can support each other a bit. You take care, and good luck with the next 3 years. Peg
pastalls1
on 5/6/07 1:15 am - Long, TX
Hi, Peg, I guess when you stop communicating or attending the meetings, you really get stuck, you don't have the encouragement that you need. Let me know what your doctor says. The third Monday of this month, i will be attending a meeting for the gastric bypass patients. I must get back on track. Good Luck to you, and thank you for responding.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 477 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 731 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 676 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 750 views