Hospital Stay

DianneW
on 3/24/08 3:08 am - Louisville, KY
I was in the hospital for 4 days. They thought I had an obstruction, but it turned out to be bad constipation which I don't understand, 90% of the time I have diarehea and I'm taking Imodium. I did get a gastric bypass dr. here who agreed to follow me which is a good thing. My stomach still hurts, they did say my left ureter is obstructed and I need to follow up with a kidney dr.
Just Janice
on 3/28/08 1:14 am - Houston, TX
OH NO!!! Do they have ANY idea what happened, Dianne? Did you have a change in diet, a life stressor, alien abduction...anything??? I am glad to hear that a bariatric MD is following you, as our bodies have been rearranged and sometimes get odd little "quirks" in them that are not like the normal system is. I see you posted a few days ago. Have you, since then, been to see the nephrologist or a urologist? I am sorry to hear you are under the weather. Here is to hoping for a speedy recovery, just in time for your 4 yr anniversary!
DianneW
on 3/30/08 10:11 pm - Louisville, KY
Other than being very constipated they don't know what it is. The bariatric MD said strange things can happen with the bypass, they can't tell without opening you up, so if I keep having problems I guess that's what they'll do. I go to see the urologist Tuesday. Thanks. Dianne
Just Janice
on 3/31/08 12:06 am - Houston, TX
yowza...well, hpefully all will clear itself up for you. I will kwwp you in my thoughts and prayers, esp on Tuesday. Please let us know how everything turns out! J
Larakatya
on 4/1/08 4:44 am - Twin Cities, MN
I am so sorry to hear it hunny. I hope you're much better now. Sending love, ~Lara
DianneW
on 4/2/08 1:10 am - Louisville, KY
Thanks Lara and Janice both.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 477 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 731 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 676 views
8 years out