Finally Got Date.........but am nervous!

cotesbabe
on 1/3/04 10:19 pm - Agawam, MA
Hi ,I was given my date on dec 17th........i got the call i was waiting for ....it seemed like i waited a lifetime for it.........but it was only 4 months after i seen the dr for a consult.so i guess that isnt that bad. My date is April 12th @ 7:30 a.m. I guess im the first one that day! I Have to say though im really excited but very nervous! I've never had anything done before..never even in the hospital for anything.......... I was wondering what i should take to the hospital with me ..things i will need or comfort things. i just dont want to forget anything..... I will take my own night gown and robe and slippers,and tooth brush...... Well enough for now,this is my first time posting here........and im sure i will be posting a lot more! feel free to email me [email protected] Have a nice day......Stephanie
Jeana L.
on 1/4/04 10:19 am - North Ferrisburgh, VT
Stephanie, Hello and welcome! Congratulations on your surgery date. One thing you should be sure to pack is a bag of pads, the monthly kind.... I've heard that lots of girls get a visit from the menses fairy after surgery, even if you just got done. Who knew?!! I'm packing some just because who wants to wear the kind that the hospital gives you, have you ever seen those ones? it's like Holy Diaper Batman!! Well hope your time speeds by....keep in touch and update us often. Love and Light, Jeana
Kitsy I.
on 1/9/04 7:28 am - Vicksburg, MS
HI Everyone! My date is April 5th. I have had a VBG before so I can tell you a lot about the surgery if you would like to know. I am having a revision as my other surgery separated. Not bad though. Let me know if you have any questions. Email me @ [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 477 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 731 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 676 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 750 views