I have a new date :(

Jose T.
on 1/19/04 11:53 pm - Somewhere in..., MA
My original date was for March 26th. My surgeon realized that his secretary scheduled me and my wife's surgery too close together. Her date is March 12th and Mine was supposed to be March 26th. My new date is Now April 9th...I'm not too happy about it.
Jeana L.
on 1/20/04 7:29 am - North Ferrisburgh, VT
Jose, It's okay because now your'e in our group! Don't be too bummed out, I have to wait until the 14th and I'm a way impatient woman!!! Keep in touch. Love and Light, Jeana
Jose T.
on 1/20/04 9:03 am - Somewhere in..., MA
Thank you...Doesn't make it any better knowing that some one has already been giving my "old" date....Guess I have no choice but to wait...Hey on a good note, My surgery is on Good Friday, so that should be good! one more bad thing is that in April there is 5 weeks, so thats all that extra pay that month that I could of used to get caught up on from my March surgery Now i'll be home recovering from my April surgery...I don't know, I'm just not happy about the whole thing...
ItsThenewKelley
on 1/21/04 11:40 pm - Fall River, MA
Jose, We will be fine! and I know Dr. Hess did this for a good reason. And I know you now realize this.Ya some one has gotten your date, thats good for them They are probably really happy about it, as We would be too if our dates got moved up! Now you will have me fully recoverd to take care of you! So hang in there baby, we will we done before you know it!!! Next year this time, we will be living our lives to the fullest, Together!!!!!! Love your wife, Kelley
Wendy Marie M.
on 1/26/04 2:19 pm - Watsonville, CA
This is so cute you have eachother and your there for eachother and your wife is so right she needs to be fully recoverd and it was the docs right move it wouldn't be to good for both of you to be out, she will be there for you and you'll be there for her, my husband who is also M.O. was just in so much denial untill I showed him his bmi level, now he says he's gotta do somthing about it I was hoping he would consider this wls too but to find out he said he chicken, my poor baby!! well hang in there both of you and all will go well, (((prayers to both of you))) wendy morales watsonville ca 4/19/04 stanford hospital palo alto
Larakatya
on 2/12/04 12:18 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Sorry to hear that you got bumped back, but on the other hand, I can't even imagine having 2 people in the house who are both recovering from major surgery. Think of it this way, she'll be healed enough to tickle your feet and take care of you ;) Best of luck to you and your wife on your journeys. ~Lara
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 477 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 731 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 676 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 750 views