April Fool's Day

Richard P.
on 1/20/04 6:46 am - Hazel, KY
I, finally got my surgery date. April 1, 2004 at 11:30am!! I can't begin to tell you how happy I am. I am going to have a hand assisted/lap DS at the University of Chicago. Dr. Alverdy is going to give me my life back. I can't wait!! Y'all pray for me and I'll meet you on the other side. We can be BIG losers together.
Jeana L.
on 1/23/04 6:13 am - North Ferrisburgh, VT
Richard, What a neat date to have your surgery on! That way you can "fool" all of your weight in to believing it was never there to begin with!! So for you and I hope your waiting time flies by. Keep in touch. Love and Light Jeana
dawn B.
on 1/27/04 3:48 pm - channahon, il
i have my scheduled for april 1st too so good luck il be at rush presbyterian and dr madura is my dr .. dawn brighum
Larakatya
on 2/1/04 6:57 am - Twin Cities, MN
That's my date too!! I am so excited for us all! Our new lives will be beginning before we know it. (My surgery is in 59 days, 13 hours and 48 minutes - but who's counting? LOL!) Best of luck to you and all of us who will be surgery twins! Be sure, that when I am being rolled into surgery I will feel comforted by the fact that there will be so many of us wiill be starting over "together." You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. ~LaraKatya
Danes
on 2/15/04 10:01 am - Southeastern, WI
Congratulations Richard! We share the same date. Best wishes for an uneventful surgery and recovery
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 477 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 731 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 676 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 750 views