April 5th, Here I come!

Janet V.
on 2/7/04 4:11 am - Lancaster, PA
Happy to be on the list and counting down. Just got my date on Thursday. Let's all keep well with good thoughts and count down to the rainy month. Just think, we can recuperate outside! Janet
newme
on 2/11/04 1:16 am
Hi Janet Congratulations on your date of April 5 that is my birthday I was hoping to have that date, but mine is April 26, thats ok soon enough we will all be loosers take care Dana
Kare B.
on 3/22/04 2:09 am - Baltimore, MD
Hi Dana, I'm a fellow Marylander!! My date is Good Friday!! Email me and we can chat! Karen in Dundalk, MD
Larakatya
on 2/12/04 12:01 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Awesome! Congratulations!!!!!! ~~~~~~Positive Vibes for you and all of us~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~Lara
Elfie
on 2/13/04 6:59 am - Norfolk, VA
Hey this is my surgery date too--- we can hang in the halls together.. I got a great angel - her name is Nicole. She is the bomb. We talk on line and I have gone to her home. She has given me the greatest confidence in my surgery. Congrats! We will become losers on the same day!
Janet V.
on 2/13/04 10:53 am - Lancaster, PA
Thanks for all the positive vibes! It is great to have cyber support. Hope you all do the best.
Shirley H.
on 2/23/04 1:45 am - Durham, NC
Hey Janet, my date is 4/5/04 also. I'll be thinking of you! I grew up in Pa. It's such a beautiful state. Can't wait to be a loser! Shirley
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 477 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 731 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 676 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 750 views