Good Friday is going to be good for me!!!!!!!!

Tami B.
on 2/8/04 9:00 am - Delray Beach, FL
Oh my goodness - I am actually doing this!!!!! I am terrified, nervous, excited and energized all wrapped up into one soon to be thin person! Would love some words of encouragement, what to expect, questions to ask my surgeon at my pre-op visit. Help - please I am looking for answers to what life will be like after. I need a to look over my shoulder. Anyone interested?
Larakatya
on 2/12/04 11:56 am - Twin Cities, MN
Congtratulations! I met my angel in my surgeon's support group. Do you have something like that in your area? I have been going every week since July - boy, it really helps just to see post-ops in action to understand what life is going to be like. We talk about challenges they are facing (and us pre-ops too), and even go out to eat (makes it quite real when you dine with a post-op!) Best of luck to you on your journey! ~Lara
Tami B.
on 3/15/04 11:34 am - Delray Beach, FL
Hey Lara - the day is quickly approaching. Good luck and best wishes for a good journey!
Kare B.
on 3/22/04 2:22 am - Baltimore, MD
Hey Tami, I'm your girl!! My date is Good Friday also!! I have the same feelings Email me and we can chat!! Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 477 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 731 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 676 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 750 views