The date that my new life begins 4/6/2004

Regina A.
on 2/20/04 6:27 am - Baltimore, md
I can't believe that it is finally going to happen! pray for me as i pray for you............to GOD be the glory!
Cheetah
on 2/21/04 3:57 am - Virginia, VA
Tooo cool... mine is 10 days after yours... Scared even a little yet? I am lol ~She
Sarah M.
on 2/28/04 2:54 pm - Ridgecrest, CA
A fellow christian praying for your speedy recovery and calm nerves. I too just got a date and I am not sure that I have come off the ceiling yet as my pastor said. Feel free to email,[email protected] I am in Ca and my date is 4/30/04. Sarah Miller I having been in tears most of this evening in almost disbelief. I have gone through three doctors and almost 2 years waiting for this to happen. I am a single mother and I weigh 330 lbs. I do not intend to leave my children parentless. And it is not time. A friend from church told me last Sunday that God told her that it was my turn. Now I know what she meant. Thankyou God!!! He is wonderful isn't he. i look forward to hearing from you soon.
Regina A.
on 3/2/04 4:12 am - Baltimore, md
it IS your turn...... GOD bless the person that spoke that into your spirit.you WILL see your children become what the FATHER wants them to be .HE has trusted you this far with them and i believe that he is not finished yet.....go forth ,in the name of JESUS.i also believe that GOD wants his people to be healthy in spirit and in the natural body so that HE may use us to help other people find him .so hold on a little while longer .we will be free from the weight that so easily besets us...i am also a mother of three ,two year old twins and an 8 year old ,summer is comming (that used to be a threat) but this year i may just go to six flags and ride something.to GOD be the glory for the things he has done....i just moved so my e- mail is not connected yet but i will check it at work ..u pray 4 me as i pray for you.......
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 477 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 731 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 676 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 750 views