I GOTA DATE!!APRIL 12th!! Charleston SC!

Janice S.
on 2/25/04 12:23 pm - Myrtle Beach, SC
Has anyone else have that date? I will concentrate real well on the first 8 weeks ! I NEED TOO!! I have along way to go but my quality of life is very low in every way. I need this so bad , I'm in constant pain. Lord help us all.
hmphill
on 2/26/04 11:42 pm - Cedar Hill, Mo
I'm an April 12th too. We all have a long way to go but we'll make it, I have faith in that.
louisec
on 2/29/04 5:33 am - Orange County, CA
me too, me too, me too!!! I am also on 4/12!! The time will fly and we will be so much better for this wonderful tool! Best wishes!! ~ Louise
xflgirl
on 3/1/04 10:41 pm - Lantana, FL
No Worries Janice I have the same date. I faith that God will be looking over all of us the day after his resurection. Soon we will all bloom like butterflies from our cacoons. I think that is how you spell it..... Just keep your mind busy on your daily routines. I want to be prepared for after surgery on what I will need to eat to keep myself healthy. I wish all April 12th butterflies health and happiness. Bernice
Heather C.
on 3/3/04 8:53 pm - Knoxville, TN
Hi Janice, I'm praying for you that you have a smooth surgery and a speedy recovery! Your going to do GREAT! Your on you way! God Bless Heather Catura
Lea C.
on 3/9/04 4:14 pm - Los Angeles, CA
I am April 12th also, good luck to all of us!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 477 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 731 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 676 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 750 views