I got a date!!!!!!!!!! April 12

hmphill
on 2/26/04 11:37 pm - Cedar Hill, Mo
I had my consult with my surgeon yesterday and I got my date. I was hoping to have this done and be home by my birthday but my surgeon said how about going home on your birthday. So for my 26th birthday I should be able to go home with a new hope. Now the hard part comes in he wants me to lose 30 pounds before surgery. I have a little over a month to lose 30 pounds and I don't know how I'm gonna manage that but I have to do it. Wish me luck... Heather P
Donna Paige
on 2/27/04 1:51 am - Pottstown, PA
Hello Heather, We share the same date. I also have to lose 30lbs. I am about half way there. Congrads on the date. I can't tell you how much I look forward to that date. I wish you well.
cotesbabe
on 2/29/04 4:47 am - Agawam, MA
Heather. Hi we have the same date...........Good luck to you and you can get off the 30lbs..............;0) take care stephanie 43 days to go!
louisec
on 2/29/04 5:32 am - Orange County, CA
me too, me too, me too!!! I am also on 4/12!! Best wishes!!~ Louise
xflgirl
on 3/1/04 10:46 pm - Lantana, FL
Congratulations on your date. My date is the same. May the angels from heaven watch over us. Have no worries .........
Lea C.
on 3/4/04 4:35 pm - Los Angeles, CA
Sorry to be redundant...but I too have the same date. My Dr. did not instruct me to lose weight prior to the surgery. I am having my procedure by lap are you as well. He has given me a restricted diet for 2 weeks prior and I started back with my trainer last week. You are way ahead of me ...because I can't say I am smoke free. And you have youth on your side.. I am a OLDER Good luck!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 477 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 731 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 676 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 750 views