April 28th, Finally I got my date!! Anyone eklse nervous?

shalandar
on 3/3/04 3:29 am - NOBLESVILLE, IN
It has been a long 2 years in finally getting a date. Yesterday I finally got the call!! I am so excited, but now I am also nervous. I tried not to think about it much before, incase I was refused for the surgury. That way it would not have hit me so ahrs. Now that it is fianlly here I am a little nrevous about the whole thing. I know my Doc is great and most surgeries go on without a hitch.
Heather C.
on 3/3/04 5:45 am - Knoxville, TN
Hi Ilene Congradulations, , I have my date for April 1st and Oh yeah, I'm really nervous and excited.. the whole bit. My stomach has butterflies. I'm praying for you that you have a smooth surgery and a speedy recovery! Heather
balfour
on 3/4/04 10:48 am - Chicago, IL
Hi Heather, I received my date today and I too are both nervous and excited. My date is April 27. I am going to keep a positive attitude and keep the faith because I know everything is going to work out just fine. I sure everything will work out for you and let's pray for each other. In the mean time I'm trying to find at much information as possible about the surgery so I'll know everything can about this topic. This is such a wonderful web site!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 477 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 731 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 676 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 750 views