Dancin round the room!!

Jennifer M.
on 3/3/04 4:39 am - Petoskey, MI
Dancin round the room with my surgery date!! My date is April 5th~ Jumping for joy!! I don't have an angel I'm hoping to have one before my BIG day I've been corresponding with a nice gal who's had her lap/RNY via email as well as a few other's but not sure if I'm supposed to ask someone to be my or what exactly Maybe I'll meet someone on this message board that will be at the Hospital at the same time as me...that would be cool It's always comforting to know others are out there going through the same experience. Take care everyone and loads of ((HUGS)) ~ Jenn
Heather C.
on 3/3/04 5:20 am - Knoxville, TN
Hey Jenn, Just wanted to say congrats on getting a date. I also have a date for april 1st. Wishing you the best and praying for you that you have a smooth surgery and speedy recovery! Heather
newme
on 3/5/04 1:14 am
Hey Jenn, Way to go on your date that is my birthday then my surgery is April 6, Oh happy day I am dancing with you!! Take care on your journey. And about your angel go local on your message board and try to find people with the same doctor and same hospital, tell them you are looking for an angel. Again best wishes on your day! Dana
Janet V.
on 3/5/04 3:52 am - Lancaster, PA
Congrats on your date! I am also scheduled for 4/5 and really looking forward to the spring recovery. I have one last hurdle, to see the pulmonologist for an abnormal pox study. Otherwise, I am ready to roll. See you on the losing side. Janet
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 477 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 731 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 676 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 750 views