New here, got a date!!!! 3/19/04

rstauz
on 3/12/04 11:01 am - Milwaukee, WI
Hello, my name is Rhonda Stauss, I live in Milwaukee Wisconsin. I just received a date for surgery and I'm absolutely excited. I would love to have a chat buddy who has a date around mine. Anyone interested? My e-mail address is [email protected]. I weigh 261 and I'm 5'3" tall. I've been waiting so long for this. I want to figure out how to use this site a little better too. There is some really neat stuff posted here.
rstauz
on 3/12/04 11:03 am - Milwaukee, WI
Opps! it's 4/19/04
Julie K.
on 3/13/04 9:50 am - Redding, CA
Hi, my name is Julie Kuehne, I live in Redding California. I am 5'5" and weigh about 221. But that is because I have been dieting and working out to shrink my liver ( per Drs orders.) My highest weight was 250 last summer and I was miserable.!! My e-mail address is kuehnes @pacbell.net. My surgery is scheduled for April 12. I was scheduled for March 1st, but the surgeon found H-pylori in a post op blood test and cancelled me on the table! I was so close. But anyway, I have been taking antibiotics and now I am rescheduled. The worst part was the bowel prep. (of course I didn't get thru the surgery) But I have a lot of friends that have had the surgery and they said they would do it again, it wasn't bad. They are now 100 and 89 lbs lighter!! What a bunch of losers !! I can't wait to become a loser too ! Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 480 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 734 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 679 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 752 views