A moment that makes you cry with joy that is.

Donna Paige
on 2/6/06 1:18 am - Pottstown, PA
I just had to share what happened to me this weekend. It may sound stupid to some but it meant so much to me. My 22 year old daughter who swears that I dress like an old lady, took me shopping in the junior department. I keep trying to tell her that I am an old lady and shouldn't be trying to look like a kid. After much arguing about the whole deal she got me to try on a pair of low rise jeans and a t shirt. After I had put on the outfit, she preceeds to break out in tears. Course I joined her at that point because I realized that it finally hit her just how far I had come from 2 years ago prior to my surgery. She just told me how great that I looked and kept crying. LOL That was probably the most important thing that has happened to me since my surgery. Needless to say I purchased the jeans and top and I took photos of me in them and put them on my profile. I guess next I'll have to go for the thongs. LOL NOT!!!!!!!!!! Donna Paige
Dedicated
on 2/6/06 8:57 am - Eleva, WI
Geez...did you have her when you were like 10! You look too darn great to have a kid that age! Good for you!
Donna Paige
on 2/7/06 1:43 am - Pottstown, PA
Ahh! Thanks for the compliment. I wish I was that young. I've always been told I look young but now I think I look my entire 43 years. The weightloss took away my wrinkle filler and left me with a turkey gobble. LOL Smiles! Donna
lacmike
on 2/7/06 11:00 am - York, PA
Donna, That is an awesome story! I wish my 17 year old daughter provided the same support. My daughter hates it that I wear smaller size than her. You are truly blessed with a great kid. Lori
Pegtrala
on 2/8/06 2:51 pm - Beaverton, OR
Hi Donna. You look fantastic! You have been through an awful lot to get to where you are today. I know it was worth it. Congrats! Peg
Rondaslosinit
on 2/9/06 7:56 am - Richardson, TX
WOW Donna !!! I just looked at your profile. You've made an AMAZING transformation ! I don't know how "old" you are but I would guess (from your pictures) you are in your mid to late 30's. Now, since you have a 22 year old daughter, that is probably not the case but you wouldn't know it to look at you! No wonder your daughter started crying! All I can say is .... WOW - you deserved that new outfit. I'll bet your hubby can't keep his hands off you! Ronda p.s. can I email you about the breast reduction?
Donna Paige
on 2/9/06 8:57 pm - Pottstown, PA
Hi Ronda! I feel great and I'm 43 years old yuck! But I feel great. You can email me at [email protected] I will be glad to tell you my experience with it so far. Donna
Jillybean
on 3/6/06 12:58 am - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
What a touching moment that must have been!!! I'm tearing up just reading it. Thank you for sharing with us.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 480 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 734 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 679 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 752 views