I am finally joining the April surgeries.

Rahsheeda80
on 2/29/08 1:57 am - Greensboro, NC
I will be having my surgery on April 14th, 2008 at 9:30am. I am so excited as I am the first surgery of the day. I have been waiting on this for a long time and am so ready to get this show on the road. Does anyone else share the same date as I? Rahsheeda
TRaphael
on 2/29/08 9:31 am - East Brunswick, NJ
good luck and congrats! I dont share the same date, but am close.
Rahsheeda80
on 2/29/08 9:40 am - Greensboro, NC
Thank you Tara and congrats on your upcoming surgery as well... Rahsheeda
Denise32
on 3/1/08 4:51 am - Appleton, WI
CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Only those of us that have been through this struggle know the excitement you feel!
Rahsheeda80
on 3/4/08 9:16 pm - Greensboro, NC
Thank you Denise, I am super excited and I already have my pre op appts and times, everything seems to be moving right along, but still feels a little surreal, I guess as time passes and it gets closer it will seem a little more real. Congrats on your day and I hope you have a Blessed surgery. Rahsheeda
brainiak20
on 3/4/08 8:53 pm - Orchard Park, NY
Congratulations to you! I'm and April 28th girl...so you'll have to keep me posted how everything goes!
Rahsheeda80
on 3/4/08 9:18 pm - Greensboro, NC
Thank you Jennifer, congrats to you as well.. I am so excited and cannot wait for the morning of.. I will definately keep everyone updated on how everything goes. God Bless you on your surgery date and hope all goes well for you on your special day. Rahsheeda
Most Active
Recent Topics
4 Years Post Op
nascar24n48 · 6 replies · 1011 views
2 yrs ago today
Mary C. · 0 replies · 737 views
2 yr surgiversary!
Mary C. · 1 replies · 945 views