April 11th!

Kim C.
on 3/28/08 5:03 am - Dallas, TX
That's my day! I'm so excited! Just two more weeks. One more week of eating and then I go on the dreaded liquid diet.
Irma S.
on 3/30/08 5:11 am - Minneapolis, MN
Hey Kim! Congratulations on having surgery on April 11th! That's my day of surgery as well!. What time is yours at? I am definitely dreading starting my liquid diet as well. I sadly will be starting mine on April 31st. So tomorrow. I wih I had one more week to eat, but at the same time, I'm glad I'm done. I plan on going through my refrigerator and eat what I can today, throw out what i can't and stock it all up so that i am all prepared for tomorrow. Anyway, goodluck on yours! You will do fabulously! irma
Holly T.
on 4/2/08 3:02 pm - OK
Congrats! Mine is April 11 as well! I've been on my liquid protein diet since April 1st and I just can't wait for next friday to get here!! My surgery is @ 7am. How about yours?!
Kim C.
on 4/2/08 10:43 pm - Dallas, TX
I don't have a time yet. I'll get that when I pre op next week. I start my liquid diet tomorrow. But I guess I'm luckier then you, because he said as long as it goes through a straw, I can have it. Just 8 more sleeps!
Holly T.
on 4/4/08 4:25 am - OK
My diet's not so bad, Im allowed to have 2 control bars a day to manage my appetite and that helps. These protein shakes just take some getting used to. Hopefully after surgery I'll like them better! All my pre-op stuff is on the 10th and since my surgery is happening outta state I'll have to stay the night in a special house for baratric patients across the street from the hospital. But Im ok with that bc I have to be at the hospital at 5 am on Friday the 11th. 5 days till I think I will finally realize this is happening. Are you getting nervous?!
Kim C.
on 4/4/08 4:52 am - Dallas, TX
A sleepover the night before surgery...how fun is that? I'm not nervous yet, but I'm sure I will be come Wednesday or Thursday. How about you?
Most Active
Recent Topics
4 Years Post Op
nascar24n48 · 6 replies · 1011 views
2 yrs ago today
Mary C. · 0 replies · 737 views
2 yr surgiversary!
Mary C. · 1 replies · 945 views