April 28th pending ins!

Tangerine4
on 3/29/08 8:41 am - Rochester, NY
My date is scheduled on the 28th at Highland Hospital in Rochester, NY. Anyone sharing my date or close to it, feel free to keep in touch with me as we can share our journey. Good luck and God bless to all. Jennifer
powers12345
on 3/30/08 1:43 am
My date is also April 28th to have the Lapband. I am so nervous but ready. I have been going through this since Sept 07 and am ready. Which surgery are you having?
Tangerine4
on 3/30/08 5:27 am - Rochester, NY
Congratulations, I started this journey in October or 2007. I was originally all set to do the band too, but after one last meeting with my surgeon I took his advice and started to seriously consider RNY and have now changed my surgery to RNY. Gastric Bypass is hopefully going to be the best tool for me, however I do have times that I wonder if I should have gone with the band like I originally wanted. My hairdresser had RNY last May and she is doing wonderful and has had only one minor complication but says that she would do it all over in a heartbeat. Just being around her is different, she is so full of positive energy and swears that she doesn't know what they did, but she is never hungry anymore. She said that she used to eat all the time and since surgery she just eats to live. Keep in touch. Jennifer
CyndiLee
on 4/1/08 4:09 am - McDonough, GA
My Date is April 28th too. I will be at Atlanta Medical Center in Georgia. I am so excited. Let's stay in touch so we can share our journey. Should be fun.
Most Active
Recent Topics
4 Years Post Op
nascar24n48 · 6 replies · 1011 views
2 yrs ago today
Mary C. · 0 replies · 737 views
2 yr surgiversary!
Mary C. · 1 replies · 945 views