April 29th is my day!

mom24nva
on 3/30/08 1:45 am - Portsmouth, VA
I have only been waiting for this date since April of 07! Finally I have my surgery date! I will be going to Portsmouth Naval Hospital in VA. If you share my date, lets share our journey together! Christina
Laura C.
on 3/30/08 12:41 pm - Okemos, MI
The 29th is my date too! My doc requires a 4 week optifast and I start that on Friday.
mom24nva
on 3/30/08 12:56 pm - Portsmouth, VA
Wow! 4 weeks! I have to do a 5 day liquid diet and then of course, the bowel prep! Let me know how it is going.
Margo_drops_her_car
go

on 3/31/08 5:13 am
My date is April 21st. I begin my two weeks of liquids on April 7th, a week from now. Trying to lose at least 10 more pounds before surgery. Good luck to you. Keep in touch!
CyndiLee
on 4/1/08 4:08 am - McDonough, GA
Mine is the 28th. I too thought this day would never come. I've been trying since June of 07. Good luck to you. We will all be losers soon.
Laura C.
on 4/4/08 8:19 am - Okemos, MI
I started my liquid diet today. My problem is that I dont like sweet tasting drinks much. So I have had a hard time getting my product in. I know its only the first day but not looking forward to another 3+ weeks of this. I havent been hungry, thats not the problem, just drinking something sweet like vanilla or chocolate. My clinic uses the optifast program for the liquid diet and I can only have 2 of the soups a day. But I look forward to those.
Most Active
Recent Topics
4 Years Post Op
nascar24n48 · 6 replies · 1011 views
2 yrs ago today
Mary C. · 0 replies · 737 views
2 yr surgiversary!
Mary C. · 1 replies · 945 views