Started my modified liquid diet yesterday

Rahsheeda80
on 4/1/08 1:15 am - Greensboro, NC
Well I started my diet yesterday and it just made everything seem more real. It seems these days are flying by now and not sure how I feel about that. I am super excited and scared at the same time. To all the April surgeries out there I hope we all do well and are all on the losers bench in due time. God Bless... Rahsheeda
Lucy B.
on 4/1/08 9:36 am - Glenmoore, PA
I to started my pr-op diet of liquids. I am VERY scared and I am now double guessing myself. 4/7 is my date and I can't wait untill it's all over.
DDinNC
on 4/2/08 7:33 am - Newton, NC
I am right there with you ladies! Apr. 10th for me so I still have a week to go.... hoping it gets easier in the next few days!
Rahsheeda80
on 4/2/08 8:11 am - Greensboro, NC
Im on day 3 now and it isnt so bad anymore... I had a bad headache yesterday and didnt have any tylenol on hand.. But today is going good so far... Rahsheeda
Lucy B.
on 4/2/08 8:29 am - Glenmoore, PA
I'm on day 2 of the liquid diet and I am starving!!!I bought all my food for afterwards, yesterday. I also got my my vitamins and protein shakes. Can't wait---Yum!!
jenbird99
on 4/2/08 2:32 pm
why do you have to do a modified liquid deit before the surgery????? i'm having the lap banding done and i don't think i have to do any special diet beforehand. -jenny
Rahsheeda80
on 4/3/08 12:55 am - Greensboro, NC
Its to help shrink the liver so the doctors are able to see better once they start on surgery. Any weight I can lose before hand is also and added bonus to weight I wont have to lose afterwards. Every doctor is different, mine didnt specify a certain amount he would like lost but I am doing my best to stick to it so I can have my surgery laprosopically (sp). Rahsheeda
DDinNC
on 4/3/08 8:23 am - Newton, NC
I've decided the only thing helping me get through the next 7 days is knowing that since Fri. the 28th I have lost 15lbs!!
Emily M.
on 4/4/08 12:02 pm - HARDY, VA
I only have to do one day of liquids....and have the pleasure of drinking Fleets phosphorous soda @ 2pm the day prior! That should be fun! My surgery is Monday (7th). Good luck everyone!
Most Active
Recent Topics
4 Years Post Op
nascar24n48 · 6 replies · 1011 views
2 yrs ago today
Mary C. · 0 replies · 737 views
2 yr surgiversary!
Mary C. · 1 replies · 945 views