My date is for 4/10/08

tonitone1
on 4/2/08 6:14 am - NY
My date is for 4/10. Can't wait!! My original date was for 2/12, but I came down with a cold and the surgery had to be re-scheduled. I'm praying nothing gets in the way this time. I'm doing everything I can to prevent colds, flu and fractures. LOL Good luck to all those having surgery this month
DDinNC
on 4/2/08 7:31 am - Newton, NC
My surgery is the 10th as well!! How are you doing on the liquid diet? I am struggling today. Hubby wanted a cheeseburger for supper.....he feels bad eating in front of me but bless him he has to eat! *LOL* The only thing keeping me going right now is knowing that I have lost 12.5 lbs since Friday!
tonitone1
on 4/4/08 5:01 am - NY
Hi Darlene, I'm so happy I have surgery buddies on this date. My surgeon didn't place me on a liquid diet. He basically told me to follow a lowfat diet for the two weeks prior to surgery. I've lost five pounds so far. Thank goodness for that....I don't think I would have done very well on a liquid diet. But you've certainly have done very well so far and their's more to come later. Good luck!
vegasgyrl
on 4/2/08 2:11 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Surgery Twin!!!!!!!!!!!! My date is the 10th also. I was originally scheduled for May 15th but when I was approved that got pushed up to the 10th of April. I am so excited and nervous.
tonitone1
on 4/4/08 5:46 am - NY
Hi Aja, So nice to know I have a Twin!!! Only 6 days left!! I too am feeling excited and a litlle nervous . Good luck to you and May God be with us. We have to keep in touch after we get to the losers side.
YVETTE12
on 4/6/08 1:25 am - villa rica
Hello my name is rosa velazquez original puerto rico now living georgia my date surgery April 28 a litte nervous.Congratulation for you new life,good luck to all those having surgery this month
tonitone1
on 4/7/08 7:48 am - NY
Ola Rosa, This is Maria Ramos from NY. I am a Nuyorican mother from Rio Piedras, PR. Sorry ,I don't write in spanish. Although, I am trying to learn. Nice to meet you, Good luck to you as well on your new journey in life. I am also feeling a little nervous. My day is almost here Only 3 more days. We have to keep in touch. May God Bless you and keep us all in his care.
DDinNC
on 4/9/08 1:17 am - Newton, NC
Just think in 24 hours we will be in recovery! :-0
CyndiLee
on 4/9/08 11:35 am - McDonough, GA
Good luck to all of you tomorrow.....You will be in my prayers for a safe and speedy recovery. I'll join you all soon on the losers bench.
susan401
on 4/10/08 9:59 am - new rochelle, NY
It's now about 8pm on April 10. Many prayers are coming you way for a speedy recovery. Keep posting and let us know how you're doing...
Most Active
Recent Topics
4 Years Post Op
nascar24n48 · 6 replies · 1011 views
2 yrs ago today
Mary C. · 0 replies · 737 views
2 yr surgiversary!
Mary C. · 1 replies · 945 views