Hi everyone....I am ...

3grlsmom
on 5/7/08 11:37 am
Hi everyone....I am Karen and I am in New Jersey. I got banded on April 16th. It was no problem except 3 days of severe gas pains. Today I went to the dr. and I have lost 13 lbs. The fill I got last week of 3cc's really gives me little or no restriction. I lost these pounds through diet.....not banding. The dr. will give me another adjustment on May 29th. Till then I would love how to use this site....how to create a profile....pic, etc. I guess I have to wait till my daughter comes home from college so she can show me how.....I am so happy that I found all of you.....I feel like family.
LauraCLT
on 5/8/08 12:17 pm - Newbury Park, CA
Welcome! I hope you find the site as wonderful as I do. The technical part is not very user friendly (you create your signature on the "forums" page, NOT in your profile as common sense would dictate, etc.). But you'll eventually figure it all out. Good Luck!
phfauche
on 5/11/08 10:40 am - Columbus, OH
Hi Karen, I was banded April 15th. I has some gas and no pain. My problems began about 3 days after I got home. I was on pureed foods and no matter what I put in my mouth nothing tasted right. Things are much better now. I've lost 23lbs. since April 1st, same as you through diet. I go for my 1st fill May 15th, that's also when I can start my regular diet. Now as far as creating a profile and such, if you go to the help section you will see everything there. There is a tutorial page as well as instructional video. All of the instructions are very good. Hey, where in New Jersey do you live? I lived there for a little while on 2 separate occasions, once in Farmingdale and once in East Hanover. Well, got to run, take care and good luck. Peggy
dyates2948
on 5/11/08 11:32 am - Red Oak, TX
Hi Karen, I had my Lap Band April 16th also and I have done great. I am down 23 pounds and I have my first fill May 28. I have no restrictions yet. My doctor said my stomach is still healing and I will do better after the 28th of May. I just found this web site and I will be learning what I can do on it. Good Luck....
Most Active
Recent Topics
4 Years Post Op
nascar24n48 · 6 replies · 1011 views
2 yrs ago today
Mary C. · 0 replies · 737 views
2 yr surgiversary!
Mary C. · 1 replies · 945 views