Trudi_P
on 2/28/09 1:11 am
I finally got my date April 6th....
jmoore236
on 3/6/09 1:04 pm - Syracuse, NY
 Trudi my date is  April 6th also,yea !!! for us
swishbc
on 3/10/09 2:22 pm
 Me too! I was supposed to be April 14th but just got bumped up to the 6th this afternoon. WOOHOO!
297.5/270/257.5/175   Christine
start/pre-surgery goal/surgery day/GOAL!

(deactivated member)
on 3/20/09 1:18 am - Dallas, TX
April 6 for me too!

I think I am supposed to start my pre-diet this Sunday. That's whay I am here; I have no idea what I am going to eat.

Over the past few weeks, I have had Pizza (for the last time in my life) about 6 times!
Last night I went grocery shopping. I was out of Peanut Butter so instead of buying the BIG jar, I bought the little one (because I don't think I will be able to eat it on the pre-diet, or afterwards).
I did, however, buy the BIG 1/2 gallon of cookies & cream ice cream. I don't know why; like I am really going to fini**** before Sunday!

This past month has been terrible for me. It may be psychological, thinking that everything will change once I have the surgery - or that I am going to get some sort of motivation after the surgery. I haven't excercised at all. I have been sitting at my job all day, then sitting in front of the TV all night. Needless to say I ache all over. My lower back hurts, my knees hurt - I feel like a 70 year old yet I am only 37.

Any help that anyone can share about the pre-diet would be helpful. Also I am trying to figur out what I will be eating after the surgery. I am confused about the protein. They say "Lap Band" people can't eat steak or chicken, so where do we get the protein?

Most Active
Recent Topics
strugling
windchimes · 2 replies · 727 views
Surgiversary Updates
Sephia · 2 replies · 879 views
April 13, 2009 people...
MelissaKM · 1 replies · 765 views
Stopped Losing Weight
free2bethin · 4 replies · 1293 views