Looks like I'm the only one for April 17

dawnhouse
on 3/10/09 3:05 am - Panama City, FL

I want everyone who's scheduled for April to know you're in my prayers and we'll all succeed together!  Time is ticking and I get more anxious by the day!  Good luck to you all!

christyt3
on 3/11/09 2:31 am - Kirksville, MO
Dawn -

It seems like most of us are scheduled for Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday I actually have everyone written down on a calendar so I can see at a glance who is on what day.  I'm 4 weeks out as of today!

289            268              218          150
               High         Surgery          Current        Goal

dawnhouse
on 3/11/09 7:21 am - Panama City, FL
I was supposed to be on Wednesday, May 6.  But my co-worker's son is getting married on the 16th and both of us can't be out of the office at the same time.  Dr. Lord's office looked at the calendar and said, "Dr. Lord doesn't normally do surgeries on Fridays, but they've been letting me book the OR on Friday."  So she moved me UP to April 17.  2 positives for this: (1) I'm the only patient for that day, so Dr. Lord will be fresh and not tired from multiple surgeries AND (2) my date got moved forward!

4 weeks and counting....I'm excited for you!  See you on the loser's bench!

ladydi1970
on 3/14/09 6:55 am - GA
I'm on April 17th!!! 

Dr. Husted does all his surgries (unless emergency) on Friday's!!!

So you aren't alone girly!

Diana   DS Revision from '99 RNY 
UHC Denied Jan'09/APPROVED Feb'09 
DS-SW287; CW/190 GW/152

nene0401
on 3/29/09 9:14 am

You will also be in my prayers.  I am scheduled with Dr Lord on april 23.  Have you had your  presurgery appointment?  I am wondering what to expect.

Most Active
Recent Topics
strugling
windchimes · 2 replies · 727 views
Surgiversary Updates
Sephia · 2 replies · 879 views
April 13, 2009 people...
MelissaKM · 1 replies · 765 views
Stopped Losing Weight
free2bethin · 4 replies · 1293 views