Mine is April 7th - Surprisingly excited

KCowden
on 3/15/09 12:58 pm
I wasn't sure how I would feel after I got the date.  I had had some anxiety recently and was concerned about some travel that I had to do this summer and whether I was going to be able to with a strict diet at 3 months out.  I also was concerned about my job - busy time of the year.  After I got the call on Friday I was very happy and excited.  Surprised myself.
christyt3
on 3/16/09 2:38 am - Kirksville, MO
Which procedure are you having done?

289            268              218          150
               High         Surgery          Current        Goal

Tamilynn
on 3/16/09 8:03 am
Congrats! i cant beleive it its like 3 weeks away!  to me it seems like everything is going so fast! I hear ya with the job thing... as a manager for home depot we are about to enter in our bread and butter season. I know they are all probably giving me the stink eye and thinking to themselves "she cant wait till fall?" i just look at it this was... they wouldnt make someone needing heart surgery wait till fall! so im over it.. i told them last week. my boss acted happy for me, but i know he was secretly crapping himself.  lol.
KCowden
on 3/17/09 12:32 pm

RNY - It is the only one my insurance supports which actually turned out to be the one that I believe will best fit my needs.

AzGirl2TnGirl
on 3/20/09 2:18 am - Newport , TN
Congrats, I am having DS on April 7 Good Luck and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. hear from you on the loser side.
Irishcoda
on 3/23/09 11:52 am
I'm excited too!  Mine is also on the 7th so we are also surgery twins.  Best wishes to you!

Most Active
Recent Topics
strugling
windchimes · 2 replies · 727 views
Surgiversary Updates
Sephia · 2 replies · 879 views
April 13, 2009 people...
MelissaKM · 1 replies · 765 views
Stopped Losing Weight
free2bethin · 4 replies · 1293 views