I'm doing the Truffle Shuffle!

Tamilynn
on 3/16/09 8:16 am
LOL!

ok so i got my new excersize videos today. i ordered them off line after seeing a post about them on the rny board. it is ZUMBA. it is excersize but latin dance moves so its pretty fun.

i hope this excersizing thing gets easier cause i so felt like i was doing the "truffle Shuffle" for sure. Thank goodness it was just me in the livingroom casue even i couldnt control the laughter!

ooohhh if i only took video i would have you all in stiches of laughter! I used to have some moves but this extra weight really does get in the way.
dawnhouse
on 3/17/09 7:10 am - Panama City, FL
Sounds like terrific fun.  I don't dance because I've been heavy my whole life.  But when I'm skinny, that's something I'd like to do....learn to salsa!  Where did you order the tapes?  I might give 'em a try....in the privacy of my own home, of couse!

Tamilynn
on 3/17/09 12:24 pm
I got them from zumba.com. A little expensive but I think regular excersize videos are boring so to me it was worth the money. They also give you these weights that sound like maracas. I was a little bit better at it today...probably cause I wasn't laughing so hard... My 2 year old asked for more zumba when it was over. I think he just liked the music. I hope I stick with this one cause if there is anything I hate more than dieting is excersie. Hopefuly that will change as I start to loose weight. When I was thin I loved dancing.I LOVED it. It dosent feel like excersising.
Most Active
Recent Topics
strugling
windchimes · 2 replies · 727 views
Surgiversary Updates
Sephia · 2 replies · 879 views
April 13, 2009 people...
MelissaKM · 1 replies · 765 views
Stopped Losing Weight
free2bethin · 4 replies · 1293 views