Shameless Plug

Sephia
on 3/22/09 12:23 pm - Flint, MI

I decided to start a Vlog about my VSG Surgery and Weight Loss Journey.

I posted my FIRST video, so it's probably not that good, but I did it any ways.

http://www.youtube.com/MyChaoticWeight

Check it out if you want to. Thanks for watching, if you did.

Visit us at Motherhood after WLS !
Mom to 8 ~ Adelyn Grace arrived July 8, 2010!

Tamilynn
on 3/22/09 12:38 pm
i wouldnt even know how to do something like that.... i wish i did cause it would be great for the future when i want to look back... The kids are adorable! i only have one and my house is chaotic! my office is covered in a hundred pictures cause my2.5 year old shook the pitcure box all over the floor! Whew 7 must get you sainthood LOL! Really i give you so much credit! you must never sleep! Either that or i have no clue what im doing!

sooo... i am a little curious... i know every doc is different but i dont get a KIT. Whats in it?

i would really love to do something like this but i dont even have a video hook up...
I think i can hook my camcorder up to my computer.... Hmmm.... i think ill mess around with it on my next day off...

Keep in touch.... Ill be heading in for surgery the day you go to get your kit...

great job im impressed!
Sephia
on 3/22/09 3:33 pm - Flint, MI
No not all doctors or bariatric centers have pre-op diet kits. But mine does. I tried getting out of it because they wanted me to pay an extra $150 for it. I told them it was impossible for me with my DH unemployed and the unemployment checks go for rent and whatever extra goes to COBRA payments to get the surgery. I said unless they took food stamps then I could not afford the kit. They decided to pay for the kit for me. I was shocked. Not something I wanted them to do. I would have been a okay with buying protein shakes and chicken broth but I guess they prefer this little kit of theirs.

Personally I'd say, be lucky you don't have to HAVE a diet kit. I'm afraid it won't taste good and I'll be stuck with awful tasting liquids for 2 weeks. Yikes!

Visit us at Motherhood after WLS !
Mom to 8 ~ Adelyn Grace arrived July 8, 2010!

Most Active
Recent Topics
strugling
windchimes · 2 replies · 727 views
Surgiversary Updates
Sephia · 2 replies · 879 views
April 13, 2009 people...
MelissaKM · 1 replies · 765 views
Stopped Losing Weight
free2bethin · 4 replies · 1293 views