xpost :OT Kids say the darndest things...LOL

Tamilynn
on 3/22/09 12:39 pm
so a few days ago on a whim i decided to grab a box of hair dye at the pharmacy... I havent died my hair in forever... i guess i was in the mood for some change... I am a blonde and i picked up a dye for a blonde with a hint of red. it came out a little more red than i would have liked but im ok with it its growing on me....

well you know how your hair always looks darker when its wet? Soooo... i get out of the shower and my 2.5 year old yells at me . "mama your hair is red!" i tell him "whats the matter you dont like mamas new red hair" he says

"NO MAMA.... ITS RED LIKE ELMOS"

i guess they didnt label the box properly..... it shoulda been ELMO RED... lol... maybe they'll gimme a refund
christyt3
on 3/24/09 12:18 am - Kirksville, MO
That is too funny!  I've had the same thing happen - what you see on the box is NOT what you get!  I think I wound up with "Bozo Orange" one time!  I've learned to leave it to the salon...

289            268              218          150
               High         Surgery          Current        Goal

GIRAFFELOVER1007
on 3/26/09 10:54 am - Eddington, ME
My daughter dyed her hair red once and thought it would be "red".  She came down the stairs and my 8 year old started laughing and said You look like Ronald Mcdonald!   LOL
  Anything is possible with GOD!!  

Most Active
Recent Topics
strugling
windchimes · 2 replies · 727 views
Surgiversary Updates
Sephia · 2 replies · 879 views
April 13, 2009 people...
MelissaKM · 1 replies · 765 views
Stopped Losing Weight
free2bethin · 4 replies · 1293 views