BMI:53
Virtival Sleeve Gastrectomy
Optifast 4 weeks.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Cheers

Chey

firegirl
on 3/23/09 4:29 am - APO, XX
Hello!! So far I too am scheduled for the 15th of April ( I still need to get the final approval). I am in Germany, my BMI is 40, I'm getting gastric bypass Rouen-Y, and I have to do a liquid diet 10 days prior.

Katie
KissTheSky
on 3/23/09 9:13 am - Narara, Australia
VSG on 04/15/09 with
Hi Katie,

Very exciting! Lovely to meet you. I'm 5 days into Optifast (my liquid diet) now and I am feeling better now. The first two days I was fine, the third day I has pretty sleepy and yesterday I was so exhausted I barely has the energy to move. Last nigt I was hungry through the night for tyhe first time in years but today when I woke the hunger was gone and I have energy, and am keen to go for a walk, so I'm off and on my way towards to water to enjoy a walk.

The liquid diet has been interesting. It's a bit of a battle of the mind. Even when you aren't hungry, your brain tries to tell you you are!

Talk soon

Chey

:)
Lynn415
on 3/26/09 6:55 am - Chantilly, VA
Hi everyone.
This is my first post.  I am scheduled for April 15th Roux-n-y.  I will be going on a liquid diet April 1st but not sure exactly what yet.  I too am excited and a little nervous.  I live near Washington, DC in Virginia.
Looking forward to chatting with others!
Lynn
LittleGrizz
on 3/29/09 4:47 am - Clarence, IA
Yes it finally set 4/15/09 7am. 4/1/09 liq diet oboy! RNY USA Thanks
Jamie R.
on 4/11/09 12:58 pm
Hi I'm also scheduled for April 15th. I just got my insurance approval on friday afternoon (April 10). I live in Minnesota, have a BMI of 41ish. I will be having a RNY and only have a one day liquid diet. I'm thankful for that but have heard many positives about the two week liquid diet, like easier recovery.

Good Luck to all only a few more days!

Jamie
May 22, 2009 Onederland!

256/228.6/161/130
Starting/Surgery/Current/
Goal
KissTheSky
on 4/13/09 12:06 am - Narara, Australia
VSG on 04/15/09 with
Hi April 15ers....

It's come around soooooooooo slow..haha. I've on liquids for 4 weeks and 4 days as of today :(

But I did it..no cheating or slip ups...didn't lose as much weight as I thought I might...only 18.3 pounds...so i guess I'm going to have to become a gym junky to get slim......

I'm nervous...making all my puree soup tomorrow, and as lame as it sounds...getting my hair done and my eye lashes tinted for the hospital stay...

Then bracing myself for my ouch times. My sister is 6 month out...40kg's down and looks amazing, and is quite free to eat, but small quantities...'like a lady'.......

Wanted you all to know you are in my prayers and thoughts....please come back in after and let us all know how the April 15ers went, and how you are all coming along.......

Best of luck and God Bless to all.

Chey

:)
Jamie R.
on 4/14/09 9:18 pm
Today is our day good luck!
Jamie
May 22, 2009 Onederland!

256/228.6/161/130
Starting/Surgery/Current/
Goal
Most Active