Checking In :)

deez840
on 3/23/09 1:38 am, edited 3/23/09 1:47 am
Hey all- just wanted to say hello and check in w/ all that are doing their liquid diets now! I am on day 4 and its going well. I am down 5 lbs in 4 days. So this is making it even easier. The weekend was a bit harder being around home w/ my daughter and hubby there during their meals. But I'm holding strong. I just have some broth and it smells so good and warm liquids are "calming" in a way. 10 days to go!!!

Have a great day!!!

Also good luck to all of you on your upcoming surgeries!

Tamilynn
on 3/23/09 11:27 am
keep us updated! i wanna know the good bad and ugly... i am so frightened of being hungry... hopefully i can learn some from you all who are liquid dieting now!
KissTheSky
on 3/23/09 4:28 pm, edited 3/23/09 4:29 pm - Narara, Australia
VSG on 04/15/09 with
Hi girls,

I'm on day 5 today.

3 weeks and 2 days to go.

It's really not so bad, so don't be scared

Run down.

Day One, two and three I barely noticed. I don't like the bars (too sweet) but the shakes, soup and moose (can't spell) are ok. I was sooooo busy that I didn't have time to thhink about it anyway. Just threw a bar in my bag everytime I ran out the door.

Day 4 I felt like a freight train hit me. No hunger through the day...just total and utter exhaustion. Could barely stay awake. That night...last night I got really really really hungry at 3am. I have to say i welcomed the feeling. I know this means my body was just about to go into ketosis (where it starts to consume my fat stores) so I kept the water by my bed and sipped it everytime I got woken with the hunger feeling (it didn't hurt to be hungry, and it wasn't scary...it was just hunger ~ I don't think I've felt hungry for about 4 years based on last night).
By 7am this morning thhe hunger was gone and I went into a deep sleep until 8am. I got up, wasn't starving but was ready for a shake.....

worked till 1pm

had a 40 minute nap and then a soup......then this afternoon did my first workout. I'm feeling really good. No real hunger, drinking lots of water.

I'm excited. Feel like I'm through the worst of it...and that's only 1 day of being tired and 4 hours of real hunger.

Having a great day!

Very excited. It's never as bad as your imaginiation will tell you it's going to be!

Embrace it.

Weight loss on liquids after 5 days....... 137.9 (303.4) down to 134.4 (295.7) I think that's good....but I have no idea!

Most Active
Recent Topics
strugling
windchimes · 2 replies · 727 views
Surgiversary Updates
Sephia · 2 replies · 879 views
April 13, 2009 people...
MelissaKM · 1 replies · 765 views
Stopped Losing Weight
free2bethin · 4 replies · 1293 views