Just saying Hi!

Butterfly845
on 3/24/09 7:06 am - Nederland, TX
Just wanted t say HELLO to everyone! I'm Sarah from Texas!   Surgery date is scheduled for April 13th!!!  glad to see April 2009 people on here! glad to have a support group like this!  everyone keep in touch, I am anxious to hear everyones WLS journey!! Hugs Hugs Hugs

S
Sephia
on 3/24/09 8:21 am - Flint, MI

Hello!

My Date is set for April 24th. I am green with envy for everyone who has an earlier date than mine, LOL

You can watch my WLS journey online now. There is a link to my Vlog in my sig.

Welcome to OH and welcome to the April '09 WLS group!

Visit us at Motherhood after WLS !
Mom to 8 ~ Adelyn Grace arrived July 8, 2010!

Butterfly845
on 3/24/09 8:45 am - Nederland, TX
Thank You! And I did watch your Online  blog --- i LOVE it......i give numerous shoutouts to you! i wish i had the time todo something like that, even tho I do have a weight loss journal....It would be so cool to have something like that. so Kuddos to YOU girl!
dawnhouse
on 3/25/09 2:38 am - Panama City, FL
Hello Sarah from Texas!  You're on Monday, I'm on Friday!  Can't wait to share my journey with you and follow you in yours!  Good luck!

Butterfly845
on 3/25/09 4:47 am - Nederland, TX
aww that's great --  i'm getting so excited, it's almost here!  yes, please keep in touch i'd love to hear about your WLS journey!  and thennnnnn, maybe oneday we can go get some sun on the gorgeous Florida beaches!   you know I am jealous, because ours here on the Gulf *southeast texas* are NASTY!!!!!!!!!

Sarah Murphy
Lap RNY 4-13-2009

" It's easier to go down a hill than up it but the view is much better at the top. "

Linda B.
on 3/26/09 2:08 am - Ottawa, Canada
Hi Sarah I'm Linda from Ottawa Canada
Just thought I would say Hi and that  My Date is April 14th so you get started a day early.Tuesday I start the shakes don't look so good,Just got off phone have to go back to Toronto AGAIN THIS is the 6th time this month just got back yesterday I'm so tried going back and fourth so April 2 have to be there 815AM its a 5 hour drive then I go back April 14 then they would like me to stay around for 4to6 days after surgery and go back in 6 weeks I think ,then every3 months up to a year I think in the states it maybe done different .Anyways it took me 2 years just about to get this done I was going to go to Mexico about 2 year ago and it would of been done in about 5 to 6 weeks.But saw Dateline didn't look to good so I stayed here I saved a lot of money so it turns out for the best I think.Just a lot of running around ,cause with the Internet I think a lot could of been done over it.It  doesn't matter now finally I'm so happy and scared at the same time..Good luck 
Linda
Butterfly845
on 3/27/09 4:25 pm - Nederland, TX
Linda,
Well I hope everything goes well with your surgery, and wishing you a speedy speedy recovery!  5 hours! YICKS, i know that much be rough!  I'm about 2 miles from the hospital I am having surgery at...So I lucked out with that.  Let me know how everything goes!

Sarah

Sarah Murphy
Lap RNY 4-13-2009

" It's easier to go down a hill than up it but the view is much better at the top. "

Linda B.
on 4/22/09 12:57 am - Ottawa, Canada
Thank you
Back home but very tired cant sleep at night will phone doctor but they had it all wrong in hosp, my med they didn't give me the right stuff so was not doing good in there,was so happy to get out I find I can eat a lot more then I thought I could,its applesauce ,cottage cheese,cream soups,pea soup stained  I had cereal K with apple and strawberries stain all mix half a cup now I put my pills in the A sauce to melt that works better falling to sleep thanks for your note
bye
Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
strugling
windchimes · 2 replies · 727 views
Surgiversary Updates
Sephia · 2 replies · 879 views
April 13, 2009 people...
MelissaKM · 1 replies · 765 views
Stopped Losing Weight
free2bethin · 4 replies · 1293 views