Hey all you 4/2/09 people!

utleysmom
on 3/24/09 12:06 pm - NC
Can I get a Woo Hoo!  I am excited and scared and nauseous and happy and depressed and the list goes on and on.  It's worse than waiting for Christmas.  Just wanted to reach out and touch someone...8 days ya'll.  What a journey.  It's a roller coaster ride for now.  With all the mood swings and ups and downs, I beginning to wonder if i've worked up a side dish of psychosis to go with my  clinical depression entree!  OMG!  Look at the food references!  I really am insanely food deprived on this liquid diet!  haha!  Love my OH family!  Let me know if you are just as crazy as I am right now!

Jill   

Highest/Pre-op/Current/Goal   259/222/155/130 

"Do one thing everyday that scares you."  -- Eleanor Roosevelt
Laura T.
on 3/25/09 2:31 am - AL
Just got my date today and I am extremely excited!  I wish you good luck on 4/2!
utleysmom
on 3/25/09 10:41 am - NC
Congrats on the date!  Do you have to do a pre-diet?

Highest/Pre-op/Current/Goal   259/222/155/130 

"Do one thing everyday that scares you."  -- Eleanor Roosevelt
Laura T.
on 3/25/09 11:20 pm - AL
Yes starting today I have to do high protien low carb.  I am not much of a meat eater so this should be fun!  Good Luck!
Sarah M.
on 3/27/09 3:41 am - Elizabethtown, NC
I am having my surgery on April 2 also.  However, I am a meat eater so this is not too bad for me.  Can you please tell me how to change the info on my surgery?  I put the wrong procedure and would love to get it changed.  Thanks in advance and can I add you as a friend.
Laura T.
on 3/27/09 4:26 am - AL
Go to the top of the page and hit my account then go to status.  Congrats on having your surgery on 4/2.  I am so excited.  Yes, please add me as a friend so we can keep up with each other.  Are you having lapband also?
beansandmia
on 3/25/09 10:53 pm - Delafield, WI
I too am set to have my surgery on April 2 at 8:45am :)
I just started my liquid diet this morning
Most Active
Recent Topics
strugling
windchimes · 2 replies · 727 views
Surgiversary Updates
Sephia · 2 replies · 879 views
April 13, 2009 people...
MelissaKM · 1 replies · 765 views
Stopped Losing Weight
free2bethin · 4 replies · 1293 views