uh oh! i lost my packet! CRAP!

Tamilynn
on 3/31/09 10:57 am
ok this is not good.... not good at all! tomorrow i start my preop diet and i cant find my packet with the directions! i had them in the pocket of a three ring binder in our home office! DH cleaned in here last night and now i cant find it anywhere! i have torn apart my house! DH says he saw it in here the other day but says he didnt see it when he cleaned. AHHHH! why does stuff like this ALWAYS happen to me! I swear a little black cloud follows me wherever i go! i dont know where else to look... I guess ill have to call the surgeons office tomorrow and see if i can get another one! Im gonna feel like a complete idiot! YES i LOST the most important documentation you have given me. and YES i didnt realise untill the last minute it was missing! GRRRR.... Why me?
christyt3
on 3/31/09 11:49 pm - Kirksville, MO
Tamilynn -

Hope you found your info or at least were able to get another copy of it this morning.  How frustrating - I know how it is to think you have everything where you can immediately put your fingers on it and when you go to get it someone has moved it.  I am slightly "anal" about organizing things and it irritates me when someone messes with my system! (Even if it's my husband with good intentions of cleaning up!)  RELAX, TAKE A DEEP BREATH, and IT WILL BE FINE!

289            268              218          150
               High         Surgery          Current        Goal

metamorphosis007
on 4/1/09 2:27 am
Does your surgeon have a website? Sometimes they'll have the packets downloadable on the site. If not, just call your doctor and ask that they send you an e-mail with a copy of the packet as an attachment.
You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the ass.---Frank Sinatra
Most Active
Recent Topics
strugling
windchimes · 2 replies · 727 views
Surgiversary Updates
Sephia · 2 replies · 879 views
April 13, 2009 people...
MelissaKM · 1 replies · 765 views
Stopped Losing Weight
free2bethin · 4 replies · 1293 views