SURGERY IN 3 DAYS

geniefire21
on 4/3/09 12:44 pm - Harlingen, TX
I just joined cause my surgery date is right around the corner!  Im having surgery on tues, and now I am starting to get nervous!
cathygardner
on 4/4/09 7:50 am - Akron, OH
I know the feeling, mine is in 10 days. I am ready to pull  my hair out. Good luck
What a wonderful ride this is!!!!!

urbngoddess
on 4/5/09 12:10 am - Montreal, Canada
I'm going in 3 weeks. Good luck, be excited!!!! This is a wonderful thing you are doing for yourself:)

Tamilynn
on 4/5/09 4:36 am
welcome! i have found so much great info, ideas and support from this website. I warn you though it can become addicting! My surgery is the day after yours and i know just how you feel. Today was supposed to be my last day of work but they are making me come in on monday and tuesday! imagine that! i have to work the day before! GRRR... i guess it will help to keep my mind off of things but come on... i need to get laundry done and my house cleaned... I am SOOOO ready for some time off of work along with everything else!

best wishes on tuesday!
Lisa B.
on 4/6/09 7:31 am - Minot, ND
Best of luck to you!! Id be worried if you werent nervous...you will do great!!
KissTheSky
on 4/7/09 12:49 pm - Narara, Australia
VSG on 04/15/09 with
Hi guys.....

Good luck.

I'm three and a half weeks into my liquid diet...feel soooooo much better and surgery is one week away today.... little nervous...keep saying to myself...look at me on this liquid diet...I'm killing it..i don't need surgery...then I remember...diets don't last...surgery does!

So.....

all aboard.....keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times.......

enjoy your ride.....

I'm praying lots for peace and comfort. It feels right though.

Best of luck to all of you!
conmarie
on 4/11/09 1:48 pm - Yorkville, IL
My day is the 13 and I am excited and a little nervious.  I know that this is the best gift I have ever had.  I will pray for you and love the liquid diet, can't wait until pureed food!!!

Conmarie

Most Active
Recent Topics
strugling
windchimes · 2 replies · 727 views
Surgiversary Updates
Sephia · 2 replies · 879 views
April 13, 2009 people...
MelissaKM · 1 replies · 765 views
Stopped Losing Weight
free2bethin · 4 replies · 1293 views