ooohhh the HEADACHE!

Tamilynn
on 4/2/09 4:35 am

i guess i just need to complain to people who will understand.... I didnt realise just how difficult this liquid diet would be! My HEAD is KILLING me... i have the worst food headache and i cant even take advil cause the doc said only tylenol. Tylenol does nothing for me... I guess it would be easier if i wasnt at work and i could make what ever i wanted... 

Im Hungry! i hope it gets better... even if it dosent ill do it anyway!

I never realised just how many food commercials there were untill now... torture...

Tamilynn
on 4/2/09 11:43 pm
well last night i went to bed early cause i couldnt stand the hunger any more... This morining i woke up not hungry! huh? i didnt eat anything before i went to bed last night? Cant complain.. no headache... not hungry... whew! So i stepped on the scale this moring... i lost 9 lbs in 2 days... i know iknow its mostly water but it shure feels good!
icanduet
on 4/6/09 2:25 pm
 I totally get the headache thing.  Mine has lasted for over four days.  Complicated by the fact I've been trying to get all of our tax information.  Thankfully that got down, and I'll have a few bucks for some new clothes soon.  
food commercials on tv, radio, magazines, papers, everwhere!!  Should be illegal.
 A.J.  

Sephia
on 4/6/09 4:52 pm - Flint, MI
I don't think I'll have to deal with the headaches; thankfully. I made sure to stop all sodas and caffeinated drinks since January.

I think day 3 will be the hardest for me.

I too started to notice all of the food commercials and food placements on TV shows. Then cooking for a family of 9 is just as much torture, with all of the great smells I can't eat, while I drink a protein shake. UGH!

We can make it through though.

Visit us at Motherhood after WLS !
Mom to 8 ~ Adelyn Grace arrived July 8, 2010!

Most Active
Recent Topics
strugling
windchimes · 2 replies · 727 views
Surgiversary Updates
Sephia · 2 replies · 879 views
April 13, 2009 people...
MelissaKM · 1 replies · 765 views
Stopped Losing Weight
free2bethin · 4 replies · 1293 views